Course admission requirements:
- No previous design experience needed
This course is for the beginners of graphic design theory and for anyone who wants to learn the basic principles of color theory, typography, layout design, photography, logo design, branding, and more as it relates to graphic design. Theories and practical projects are given so that you do not only understand the reasoning behind the theory, but you also get a chance to practice it too.
Topics covered during the course:
- Have a deep understanding of typography, color theory, photos, layout, blocking and other design theory and skills
- Understand and learn the essential tools and capabilities of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Create logos and branding packages for potential clients
- Learn photo editing and manipulation in Adobe Photoshop
- Master the pen tool, shape builder tool and other essential vector design tools in Adobe Illustrator.
- How to create editorial spreads and magazine layouts using Adobe InDesign
- Understand solid logo design and ad design principles to create compelling campaigns and logos
- Work through the entire package design process
- Learn non-destructive editing techniques in Adobe Photoshop
- Work through an event flyer design to understand strong type hierarchy, balance and overall design layout
- Learn how to work with multiple page layouts in Adobe InDesign and create a cookbook cover and book
- Learn the step-by-step process to becoming a graphic designer
- Learn how to work with Photoshop Mockups to create great presentations
- Create Vector Art in Adobe Illustrator.
Who is this course for:
- Graphic Designers
- Website Designers
- Logo Designers
- UI / UX Designers
- Product Designers
- T-Shirt Designers
- Social Media Experts
This course will take place in the evening two/three times a week for a duration of 4 hours each day.
– 5% behavior during the course.
– 5% of presences and delays.
– 20% of the practical exercises.
– 20% mid-course test.
– 50% final exam of the course.
- The lowest score to pass the course is 60%.
Very important note:
“If you fail the course, you are not entitled to obtain a certificate from the institute, bearing in mind that if you pass the exams, you will get a certificate approved by the institute and the Italian embassy, and it will be ratified by the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and you can work with it outside the Arab Republic of Egypt. With our best wishes for everyone … “