Course admission requirements:
- You must pass the exam or have a certificate for the auto mechanics course
- In this course, you will learn cultural and intellectual rehabilitation in all aspects of the device. The goal of the device is to communicate and equalize with the capabilities of modern cars, and to discover and deduce electronic faults in simplified images for the technician and the engineer who uses the devices.
Topics covered during the course:
- Explanation of the carburetor system
- A full explanation of the sensors
- Full explanation of the operators
- An explanation of the electrical components used in electronic injection
- A detailed explanation of our available fault detection devices GSCAN, TEXA
- Explanation of mechanical injection systems and the difference between them and electronic and the stages of their development
- Explanation of actuators and fault detectors
- Troubleshooting training
Who is this course for:
- Engineering students
- Automotive technicians (mechanics, electricians, …)
- Automobile workers
- engineering cadres
- Those who want to work in the automotive field
Troubleshooting lecture: 39 hours
Duration of each lecture: 3 hours
Theoretical explanation: 12 hours
Practicality: 24 hours
Exam time percentage: 3 hours
– 5% of behavior during the session.
– 5% of attendance and tardiness
– 20% of practical exercises.
– 20% mid-cycle exam.
– 50% of the final exam for the course.
Lowest passing score (60%)
Very important note:
“In case of failure in the course, you do not have the right to obtain a certificate from the institute, bearing in mind that if you pass the exams, you will obtain a certificate approved by the institute and the Italian embassy, and it can be ratified by the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and work with it outside the Arab Republic of Egypt. With our wishes for success and success for all…