Course admission requirements:
- Desire to learn and develop.
- Minimum educational qualification, middle school certificate and above
- In this course, you will learn technical qualifications in all matters related to automobile field on the basis of safety, occupational health, quality and the environment. The course will provide complete knowledge of the automotive field, respectively, regardless of the specialty, type and brand, whether in the technical or administrative field.
- Qualifying the student to enter the technical field of cars on scientific bases and applying them in practice. We will introduce the students to the technical field of manufacturing, maintenance and repair of cars,…… and the environment of the workshops, with an explanation of their tasks and responsibilities, whatever their specialization, and giving them adequate information about each From the car workshop environment. A study of the basics of mechanics and electricity with regard to the main components of the car, with all its details, faults and methods of measurement.
Topics covered during the course:
- Getting to know the principle of the engine, the external and internal parts, and the belt kit.
- Dismantling and installing the takhat column + adjusting the takkat + cam column.
- Disassemble and install the cylinder head.
- Decoding and installing a cartira and maintenance of Bastam.
- Replacement clutch kit.
- Learn the basics of how electricity works.
- Study of the ignition circuit and the bulimia and the aspartate.
- Study the cycle of gasoline injection and diesel injection.
- The course is based on scientific rules and basics (therefore, the goal of the course is the technical basis) and not on a specific type or brand. The rules must be followed
- An interview is held on the first day of acquaintance and agreement on all instructions and on those who violate them. In the event of agreement over the course of the course, the entire course will be canceled without prior notice
- Any of the coaches must be informed in cases of absence, knowing that after two days of absence a first warning, and after four days of absence, a final dismissal, whatever the circumstances.
Who is this course for:
- Engineering students
- Automotive technicians (mechanics, electricians, …)
- Automobile workers
- engineering cadres
- Those who want to work in the automotive field
Two months (maximum 44 working days, not including official holidays)
117 hours (42 hours of theory + 75 hours of practice) = 39 days excluding 5 days of exams
Morning course timings start from 09:00 to 12:30.
Evening course timings start from 13:30 to 17:00.
The course lasts for three hours daily, except for Friday and Sunday.
– 5% of behavior during the session.
– 5% of attendance and tardiness
– 20% of practical exercises.
– 20% mid-cycle exam.
– 50% of the final exam for the course.
Lowest passing score (60%)
Very important note:
“In case of failure in the course, you do not have the right to obtain a certificate from the institute, bearing in mind that if you pass the exams, you will obtain a certificate approved by the institute and the Italian embassy, and it can be ratified by the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and work with it outside the Arab Republic of Egypt. With our wishes for success and success for all…