Instructions for new students for the academic year 2022-2023
Steps for admission to the institute (there is a detailed explanation for each item below):
– First: Initial registration.
– Second: Sign the application form to attend the institute.
– Third: Pass the aptitude test (prepared by the institute).
– Fourthly: Pass the introductory summer course.
First: Initial registration:
- The institute accepts students who have a recent preparatory certificate for the year 2022 and who were born in the year 7200 or later.
- All applicants must fill in the information electronically through the following link https://forms.gle/M9Q xa6K7qt1LGvCu5
- You will also find the link on the school’s website and the official Facebook page when the application is open.
- Data registration will start from Saturday 5/21/2022 until Wednesday 15/6/2022 “the link has not been activated before this date.” The Institute will not accept any student who did not fill out the electronic form on time.
- Submitting the data electronically does not represent the final registration at the institute, but the guardian must verify the accuracy of the electronically registered data, and in the event of proof to the contrary, the student will be automatically excluded.
- The guardian must verify the e-mail used to fill out the electronic form, because all correspondence, alerts, and instructions will be sent through it.
Secondly: Signing the application forms at the institute
- The institute will send an electronic message (e-mail) or (SMS) to the guardian of the accepted student on the date of attendance at the institute to sign the form.
- The guardian will have to acknowledge the correctness of the data recorded in the form, and to participate in the ability test within the period from
06/18/2022 to 06/20/2022.
- For the sake of everyone’s safety, we ask you to abide by the date that will be sent and to abide by the precautionary measures. In the event that the student does not attend on time, the student will be excluded and there are no exceptions.
Third: Passing the aptitude test (prepared by the institute):
The abilities test is a set of intelligence, mathematics and English questions in the third preparatory grade curriculum, as well as a personal interview with the student.
Please note that:
- A date will be set for the test and you will be informed of it.
- The test will be carried out at the institute, “The health insurance card must be brought with a personal photo of the student” from 25/6/2022 to 28/6/2022.
- In the event that the current conditions of the country deteriorate, The examination will be conducted online and each student must ensure that there is a stable connection to the Internet, a camera and a microphone. An explanatory video will be sent to the e-mail.
Fourthly: Pass the Summer Preliminary Course:
The introductory course is about 125 hours during which the student studies an intensive Italian language program starting from scratch, In addition to a mathematics program. Please note that:
- A text message (SMS) or an e-mail (E-mail) will be communicated with the student who passes the aptitude test containing the date of payment of the fees for the summer session from 29/6/2022 until 4/7/2022. It will be sent.
- The Italian language course will start from Wednesday 16/7/ 2022 and will continue until Friday 10/8/ 2022.
- In the event that the current conditions of the country deteriorate, The introductory course will be conducted online and each student must ensure that they have a stable internet connection, a camera and a microphone. An explanatory video will be sent to the e-mail.
- The institute will send e-mails or text messages (SMS) to the students who have passed the preparatory Italian language course and thus are officially accepted into the institute.
- Failure to communicate with the student means that he has not been accepted, and the institute is not obligated to provide any justifications for those who were unsuccessful in admission.
- Please apply to other schools, as the institute does not require official papers at the initial registration stage.
You can contact us by e-mail – email@example.com
And please follow the e-mail and follow the official page of the institute on Facebook to follow all that is new: