Course admission requirements:
No previous experience in this field is required.
- The Salesian Institute offers this program of hairdressing and make-up in the form of lessons divided into modules, encouraging participants to interact and participate and to learn how to do hair and make-up.
- Becoming a hairdresser, like most other professions, requires a balance between education and experience. The hairdressing and make-up course is a practical training program to teach aspiring hairdressers to become a hairdresser in just a few days, not years.
- Hairdressing and makeup programs are designed to enhance students’ skills and career prospects.
- It enables you to start your career as a qualified hairdresser. Learn a wide range of hairdressing and makeup skills in addition, to building your clientele, this course will prepare you to work in a salon or start your own salon.
Topics covered during the course:
- Learn to wash hair professionally and individually with a blow dryer and iron.
- Learn to straighten hair with keratin in the correct way to maintain healthy hair.
- Learn to form hair and install it for the longest time.
- Learn the secrets of cutting hair in a correct and attractive way.
- Learn the secrets of dyeing hair and keeping the color shining.
- Learn natural nail care, pedicure, manicure and artificial nails.
- Skin care, deep cleansing of the skin and rehabilitating it for applying makeup.
- Learn to apply makeup appropriate to the nature of the skin.
- Learn to apply makeup correctly to highlight the shape of the eyes and clarify facial features.
Who is this course for:
- The course is intended for those who wish to acquire or develop a talent for hairdressing and make-up and the ability to practice and manage a beauty salon professionally.