Course admission requirements:
- Electronics Basics
- Automation basics
- You must pass the test or have a certificate for the control course that has not been more than 6 months old
- The Salesian Institute offers this program on numerical control, which is an electronic device that is used mostly in industrial areas to control the automatic control mechanisms of production lines.
- This course is for people who want to start their PLC and HMI training for SIEMENS.
- We use SIEMENS equipment and software.
- We teach programming in different languages. Further in the HMI section, we have connected Siemens S7-1200 PLC with the HMI to learn PLC parameter control monitoring.
Topics covered during the course:
- Explain the basic concepts of programming with an explanation of the differences between the types of PLC
- SIMATIC S7-300 FAMILY OVERVIEW.
- Installation and wiring of the SIMATIC S7-300 system.
- Use of Simatic Manager.
- Configure the hardware and software of the SIMATIC S7-300 system.
- The use of relays, volatile and non-volatile memory, and how to distinguish between actual and imaginary signals on simulation programs
- Numeric functions: timers, counters, comparison functions, and arithmetic operations.
- Explanation of INTEGER MATH
- Explanation of FLOATING POINT MATH
- After learning this course, you will be able to install and program Siemens PLCs in your industrial project or application.
Who is this course for:
- This training program targets those wishing to expand their horizons about industrial machinery and equipment and how they work and maintain them. It targets:
- Mechanical and electrical engineers
- Mechanical and electrical technician.
45 hour course
Duration of each lecture: 3 hours
Theoretical Explanation Rate: (20 hours)
Practicality: (20 hours)
Exam time percentage: (5 hours)
– 5% of behavior during the session.
– 5% of attendance and tardiness
– 20% of practical exercises.
– 20% mid-cycle exam.
– 50% of the final exam for the course.
Lowest passing score (60%)
Very important note:
“In case of a failure in the course, you do not have the right to obtain a certificate from the institute, bearing in mind that if you pass the exams, you will obtain a certificate approved by the institute and the Italian embassy, and it will be ratified by the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and you can work with it outside the Arab Republic of Egypt. With our wishes for success and success for all… “