Course admission requirements:
- No previous experience in electronics is required
- In this course, we learn how all electronic components work and how to check them.. in addition to how to use examination devices
- and measurement…not only in theory…but in practice.
- First, the practical concept of electric current and voltage and all these terms and their relationship to each other, and then all electronic elements with practical examples and simulations using the Pspice ORCAD program
- We delve into resistors, coils, capacitors, and semiconductors such as diode, transistor, triac, and diode.
- And all kinds of thyristors
- As well as voltage regulators and integrated circuits such as the 555 timer, filters, practical amplifiers and sensors as well
Topics covered during the course:
- Learn the concept of voltage and current and measurements of electrical resistors using the multimeter
- Learn the concept of power and the difference between alternating and direct current and the use of an oscilloscope.
- Knowing and selecting capacitors and the difference between AC and DC capacitors and making a complete unification circuit using transformers, capacitors and diode
- Knowing the transistor and its types and testing the types of transistors BJT – MOSFET – JFET – IGBT
- Knowledge of the thyristor and the method of changing the voltage through the SCR and the concept of the PWM.
Who is this course for:
- People interested in learning electronics or wanting to renew their skills.
- The course is held twice a week, each lecture 4 hours
- Total course hours 60 hours
– 5% of behavior during the session.
– 5% of attendance and tardiness
– 20% of practical exercises.
– 20% mid-cycle exam.
– 50% of the final exam for the course.
Lowest passing score (60%)
Very important note:
“In case of a failure in the course, you do not have the right to obtain a certificate from the institute, bearing in mind that if you pass the exams, you will obtain a certificate approved by the institute and the Italian embassy, and it will be ratified by the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and you can work with it outside the Arab Republic of Egypt. With our wishes for success and success for all…