Course admission requirements:
Minimum academic qualification, middle school certificate or above
The Salesian Institute offers this course on methods for safe and efficient handling of metalwork and turning tools. This course qualifies you to become a technician for the production of metal forming on lathe machines, and it is also an essential step for becoming a CNC machine operator later.
Topics covered during the course:
- Vernier Caliper Measurement Tool.
- Other tools.
- measuring equipment.
- Flatten the surface to find the appropriate length.
- External turning to find the diameters
- Internal lathe to find diagonals
- Internally looted/ Internally looted
- An external spiral shape of a nail (French – English – trapezoidal)
- Inner helical nut (French – English – Trapezoid)
Who is this course for:
- Engineering students
- Automotive technicians (mechanics, electricians, …)
- Automobile workers
- engineering cadres
- Those who want to work in the automotive field
- three months
- 240 hours
– 5% of behavior during the session.
– 5% of attendance and tardiness
– 20% of practical exercises.
– 20% mid-cycle exam.
– 50% of the final exam for the course.
Lowest passing score (60%)
Very important note:
“In case of a failure in the course, you do not have the right to obtain a certificate from the institute, bearing in mind that if you pass the exams, you will obtain a certificate approved by the institute and the Italian embassy, and it will be ratified by the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and you can work with it outside the Arab Republic of Egypt. With our wishes for success and success for all… “