Course admission requirements:
You must pass the test or have a certificate for the control course that has not been more than 6 months old
The Salesian Institute offers this program on numerical control, which is an electronic device that is used mostly in industrial areas to control the automatic control mechanisms of production lines.
This course is for people who want to start their PLC and HMI training for SIEMENS.
We use SIEMENS equipment and software.
We teach programming in different languages. Further in the HMI section, we have connected Siemens S7-1200 PLC with the HMI to learn PLC parameter control monitoring.
Topics covered during the course:
-Introduction about Scada system & HMI
– Connection + Button Element (press) + exercises
-Basic objects (appearance/visibility)+exercises.
-Events(Click-Press-Release-Activate-Deactivate) edit bits +exercises
-Animation movements + exercises.
-I/O FIELD – Symbolic I/O FIELD + exercises.
-Bar / Slider / Gauge/scroll bar + exercises.
-WinCC RT Professional connection + exercises.
-Download to HMI
Who is this course for:
- This training program targets employees wishing to expand their horizons about industrial machinery and equipment and how it works and maintains. It targets the following:
- Mechanical and electrical engineers
- Mechanical and electrical technician.
45 hour course
Duration of each lecture: 3 hours
Theoretical Explanation Rate: (20 hours)
Practicality: (20 hours)
Exam time percentage: (5 hours)
– 5% of behavior during the session.
– 5% of attendance and tardiness
– 20% of practical exercises.
– 20% mid-cycle exam.
– 50% of the final exam for the course.
Lowest passing score (60%)
Very important note:
“In case of a failure in the course, you do not have the right to obtain a certificate from the institute, bearing in mind that if you pass the exams, you will obtain a certificate approved by the institute and the Italian embassy, and it will be ratified by the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and you can work with it outside the Arab Republic of Egypt. With our wishes for success and success for all… “