Course admission requirements:
- Basic knowledge of English and physics
You will reinforce your theoretical knowledge with practical exercises on a Renewable energy plant model.
- This course is aimed at users with engineering tasks who want a compact introduction to Renewable energy meaning. You will get an overview of wind, geothermal and waves energy. Also, a very detailed knowledge about solar energy and photovoltaic.
- At the end of the course the student will be able to understand the different parts of a photovoltaic system, will be able to perform maintenance on a photovoltaic system and will also be able to design a complete system both GRID-Tie and Standalone.
- The learner will also have a good knowledge of analog electronics and inverter operation.
Topics covered during the course:
- Introduction to Renewable energy and non-renewable energies?
Introduction to What’s is pollution and how many types there are? and How to save planet Earth?
– What’s Kyoto protocol?
– What is Biomass energy and Nuclear energy.
– Introducing to Conventional and alternative power generation
- Nuclear energy vs photovoltaic energy
- Calculation of a PV plants
Who is this course for:
- Commissioning engineers
- Technical operators
- Engineering personnel
The course is held in the evening for four days a week, with three hours of lecture.
Total hours of course 48 hours
– 5% of behavior during the session.
– 5% of attendance and tardiness
– 20% of practical exercises.
– 20% mid-cycle exam.
– 50% of the final exam for the course.
Lowest passing score (60%)
Very important note:
“In case of a failure in the course, you do not have the right to obtain a certificate from the institute, bearing in mind that if you pass the exams, you will obtain a certificate approved by the institute and the Italian embassy, and it will be ratified by the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and you can work with it outside the Arab Republic of Egypt. With our wishes for success and success for all…