Course admission requirements:
- No experience needed.
Understand the principles of operation and processing for milling machines and the different processes that can be performed on the milling machine, in order to use the powermill program correctly and easily.
Knowledge of the various types of tools that can be used on the CNC milling machine in order to finish the product in the right way.
Being able to know from the simulation whether the machining has been performed correctly or
not, by choosing the right tool for any operation.
Topics covered during the course:
- Learn how to add a design to the program and create a block.
- Learn how to use and pick the right tools.
- Learn how to use the Curve machining and Roughing strategies.
- Learn how to use Leads , links and Stock models.
- Learn what the finishing strategies are and how to use them.
- Learn basics of Postprocessor.
- How do you get the postprocessor of any CNC milling machine?
- Practical exercises of mechanical parts, Using the numerical control milling machine (CNC).
Who is this course for:
- engineering students
- production technicians
- Workers in the field of metal forming
- Those wishing to work in the field of metal forming
Total course hours 45 hours
– 5% of behavior during the session.
– 5% of attendance and tardiness
– 20% of practical exercises.
– 20% mid-cycle exam.
– 50% of the final exam for the course.
Lowest passing score (60%)
Very important note:
“In case of a failure in the course, you do not have the right to obtain a certificate from the institute, bearing in mind that if you pass the exams, you will obtain a certificate approved by the institute and the Italian embassy, and it will be ratified by the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and you can work with it outside the Arab Republic of Egypt. With our wishes for success and success for all… “