Course admission requirements:
- Electronics Basics
- Automation basics
- You must pass the test or have a certificate for a PLC BASIC course that is not more than 6 months old
- The Salesian Institute offers this program on “Advanced” logic control as a supplement to the “Basic” course.
- The aim is to prepare the student for the labor market in the field of logical control at a high level and to develop skills
- It has logical programming.
- This course is for people who want to start their PLC and HMI training for SIEMENS.
- We use SIEMENS equipment and software.
- We teach programming in different languages. Further in the HMI section, we have connected Siemens S7-1200 PLC with the HMI to learn PLC parameter control monitoring.
Topics covered during the course:
- Review the basic concepts of programming with an explanation of the differences between the types of PLC
- Explanation of the differences in connectivity, programming languages and components of the exercise board
- How to connect the device with the hardware configuration method
- Introduction to the TIA PORTAL program and how to open and synchronize it from computers and their windows
- Three-bulb traffic light application
- A car garage application consisting of a large number
- Explanation of the types and sizes of memory
- Application for part of a production line and use more than one time with the same timer
- Analog Inputs and Outputs
- Explanation of delivery and start making simple applications
- One application for analog inputs and one for outputs
- How to reset the micromaster inverter
- Connecting the inverter to the automatic control device with the analog inputs and running the motor at different speeds and reading it from the analog outputs from the working screens as a voltmeter from 0 to 10 V
- data blocks
- Documentation and archiving of programs.
- After learning this course, you will be able to professionally install and program Siemens PLCs in your industrial project or application.
Who is this course for:
- This training program targets those wishing to expand their horizons about industrial machinery and equipment and how they work and maintain them. It targets:
- Mechanical and electrical engineers
- Mechanical and electrical technician.
45 hour course
Duration of each lecture: 3 hours
Theoretical Explanation Rate: (20 hours)
Practicality: (20 hours)
Exam time percentage: (5 hours)
– 5% of behavior during the session.
– 5% of attendance and tardiness
– 20% of practical exercises.
– 20% mid-cycle exam.
– 50% of the final exam for the course.
Lowest passing score (60%)
Very important note:
“In case of a failure in the course, you do not have the right to obtain a certificate from the institute, bearing in mind that if you pass the exams, you will obtain a certificate approved by the institute and the Italian embassy, and it will be ratified by the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs andyou can work with it outside the Arab Republic of Egypt. With our wishes for success and success for all… “