Course admission requirements:
- Passing the Tailoring Course Level 1.
- In this sewing course, you will learn everything you need to know to be able to sew clothes and detail. By the end of the course, students will learn how to sew a jacket, clean the neck scarf, and handle the elbow machine professionally.
Topics covered during the course:
- Training on making different types of cornices and how to install them, and making different types of cornices (normal – kalon – magic)
- Training in cleaning the dry neck and armpits and preparing different types of sleeves.
- Training on the work of the types of pockets and the installation of slip valves.
- Implementation of some models, such as a women’s blouse, a short-sleeved dress, a men’s shirt, women’s pants, and a jacket with a chamfered pocket.
- Implementation of the dress Soiree and Rob de Chamber.
Who is this course for:
- People who are interested in learning to sew or want to renew their skills.
This course is held five times a week for two hours of lecture
– 5% of behavior during the session.
– 5% of attendance and tardiness
– 20% of practical exercises.
– 20% mid-cycle exam.
– 50% of the final exam for the course.
Lowest passing score (60%)
Very important note:
“In case of a failure in the course, you do not have the right to obtain a certificate from the institute, bearing in mind that if you pass the exams, you will obtain a certificate approved by the institute and the Italian embassy, and it will be ratified by the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and you can work with it outside the Arab Republic of Egypt. With our wishes for success and success for all…