Course admission requirements:
- Desire to learn and develop.
- Pass the first level of mobile maintenance course.
The Salesian Institute offers this training program on disassembling, installing and maintaining mobile devices in the form of lessons divided into units that encourage participants to interact. The training program also includes real-world case studies to show how problems develop as technology advances.
Topics covered during the course:
- Learning schematics and tracking faults (power circuit and switch – software – and power crystal).
- Learning schematics and tracking faults (power circuit, vibrator and shapes).
- Learn schematics and track faults (network circuit – antenna and chip house).
- Learn schematics and track faults (transmitter mike, mic types, signal processing, and audio signal amplifier).
- Learning to track (Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and GPS circuit).
Who is this course for:
To all those wishing to develop their mobile maintenance business and those who wish to join this renewed field.
To those wishing to renew their activity or field of work.
Total hours: 60
Lectures are held in the evening, two or three days a week.
– 5% of behavior during the session.
– 5% of attendance and tardiness
– 20% of practical exercises.
– 20% mid-cycle exam.
– 50% of the final exam for the course.
Lowest passing score (60%)
Very important note:
“In case of a failure in the course, you do not have the right to obtain a certificate from the institute, bearing in mind that if you pass the exams, you will obtain a certificate approved by the institute and the Italian embassy, and it will be ratified by the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and you can work with it outside the Arab Republic of Egypt. With our wishes for success and success for all…