Course admission requirements:
- No sewing experience needed.
- In this sewing course you will learn everything you need to know to be able to sew clothes and detail by the end of the course. Students will learn the basics of sewing from how to understand a sewing machine, use different sewing machines, recognize the correct thread tension on a sewing machine and then proceed to learn different sewing skills.
Topics covered during the course:
- These courses are concerned with teaching each participant all the arts of sewing and its various methods, in addition to teaching the associated arts of design
- Sewing courses are offered and the courses include selecting materials and teaching sewing with different machines, and sewing students can apply
- Their skills gained from these courses are in the manufacture of quilts, clothes, bags, covers and fabrics, and the following are the highlights of it
- Sewing courses: Selection of types of fabrics. Learn how sewing machines work.
Who is this course for:
- People who are interested in learning to sew or want to renew their skills.
This course is held five times a week for two hours of lecture
– 5% of behavior during the session.
– 5% of attendance and tardiness
– 20% of practical exercises.
– 20% mid-cycle exam.
– 50% of the final exam for the course.
Lowest passing score (60%)
Very important note:
“In case of a failure in the course, you do not have the right to obtain a certificate from the institute, bearing in mind that if you pass the exams, you will obtain a certificate approved by the institute and the Italian embassy, and it will be ratified by the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and you can work with it outside the Arab Republic of Egypt. With our wishes for success and success for all…