Course admission requirements:
Knowing all welding modes and passing the test.
The Salesian Institute offers this program on the knowledge and identification of the main components, welding standards and materials used according to international specifications. Knowledge of high pressure welding techniques and training on what is implemented in projects for different techniques. Petroleum pipeline welding methods
In addition ; The course program offered by the Salesian Institute includes identification of hazards and risks in laboratories, interpretation of accident prevention signs, and familiarization with individual protection devices related to international missions, systems, mechanisms and standards.
Topics covered during the course:
- Detailed explanation inside halls equipped with the latest theoretical explanation technologies.
- Individual practical training for each trainee separately and correcting mistakes first without waiting for each trainee.
- Training on choosing types of welding wires for pipe welding.
- Training in all types of welding.
- Types of modern machines and the type of current and voltage of the machine.
- Choosing and describing the types of welding wires and working with them and the type of current – the method according to European and American specifications.
- Learn to weld in 5G vertical mode, 2G horizontal position, 6G vertical position and 6GR vertical position.
Who is this course for:
The course aims to welder technicians to know how to make a permanent arc welded joint for petroleum pipelines
- Training duration 90 hours
- All the days of the week except Sunday
– 5% of behavior during the session.
– 5% of attendance and tardiness
– 20% of practical exercises.
– 20% mid-cycle exam.
– 50% of the final exam for the course.
Lowest passing score (60%)
Very important note:
“In case of a failure in the course, you do not have the right to obtain a certificate from the institute, bearing in mind that if you pass the exams, you will obtain a certificate approved by the institute and the Italian embassy, and it will be ratified by the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and you can work with it outside the Arab Republic of Egypt. With our wishes for success and success for all… “