Course admission requirements:
Knowledge of the basic concepts of electrical engineering and electronics.
The Salesian Institute offers this training program on the installation and maintenance of electrical systems in the form of lessons divided into modules that encourage participants to interact. The training program also includes case studies to show how problems evolve with advances in technology.
In addition, the course program offered by the Salesian Institute includes a design project to allow participants to practice methods for calculating load parameters, protection devices and cable measurements for safety and functional purposes. Questions are welcome throughout the training program and during breaks.
Topics covered during the course:
The topics covered during the training course will be:
- Initial assessment of the installation before starting the design
- Choice of protection devices
- Sizing and installation of cables
- Design and construction of complete electrical circuits for homes and buildings.
- Inspection and verification procedures of the plants
- Maintenance requirements
- Connecting and installing the connecting components on the electrical installation board equipped to the highest standard.
Who is this course for:
The course is aimed at maintenance technicians, installers and those who create small and medium complexity automations.
The courses will take place in the evening, two or three days a week
|Monday from 4 to 7||Monday from 7 to 10|
|Tuesday from 4 to 7||Tuesday from 7 to 10|
|Wednesday from 4 to 7||Wednesday from 7 to 10|
|Thursday from 4 to 7||Thursday from 7 to 10|
– 5% behavior during the course.
– 5% of presences and delays.
– 20% of the practical exercises.
– 20% mid-course test.
– 50% final exam of the course.
- The lowest score to pass the course is 60%.
Very important note:
“If you fail the course, you are not entitled to obtain a certificate from the institute, bearing in mind that if you pass the exams, you will get a certificate approved by the institute and the Italian embassy, and it will be ratified by the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and you can work with it outside the Arab Republic of Egypt. With our best wishes for everyone … “