Course admission requirements:
Knowing all welding modes and passing the test.
The Salesian Institute offers this program on the knowledge and identification of the main components, welding standards and materials used according to international specifications. Knowledge of high pressure welding techniques and training on what is implemented in projects for different techniques. Petroleum pipeline welding methods
In addition ; The course program offered by the Salesian Institute includes identification of hazards and risks in laboratories, interpretation of accident prevention signs, and familiarization with individual protection devices related to international missions, systems, mechanisms and standards.
Topics covered during the course:
- Detailed explanation inside halls equipped with the latest theoretical explanation technologies.
- Individual practical training for each trainee
- Correcting errors first, without waiting for each trainee
- Training in choosing types of flame according to gas ratios
- Training on the types of flame and the difference between them and using it with different metals
- Training on all welding positions
- Types of modern machines and the type of current and voltage of the machine
- Choosing and describing the types of welding wires and working with them and the type of current – the method according to European and American specifications.
- Knowing how machines operate and the difference between them
- Knowing the different types of torch and types of wire and the difference between them
- Know the types of phonemes and their sizes
- Learn to weld in a horizontal, vertical and overhead position, and weld a closed angle vertical and horizontal
Who is this course for:
The course aims to teach welder technicians to know how to make a carbon dioxide permanent welded joint.
- Training duration 27 hours
- All the days of the week except Sunday
– 5% of behavior during the session.
– 5% of attendance and tardiness
– 20% of practical exercises.
– 20% mid-cycle exam.
– 50% of the final exam for the course.
Lowest passing score (60%)
Very important note:
“In case of a failure in the course, you do not have the right to obtain a certificate from the institute, bearing in mind that if you pass the exams, you will obtain a certificate approved by the institute and the Italian embassy, and it will be ratified by the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and you can work with it outside the Arab Republic of Egypt. With our wishes for success and success for all… “