Course admission requirements:
No prior knowledge of Arabic is required. You can start from the scratch!
Desire to learn Arabic with the Egyptian accent.
The Arabic language course for beginners will learn the language faster than you thought possible! If you have dreamed of finding a job in Egypt, joining any other training courses inside or outside the institute, getting real life situations and being independent and able to communicate with the locals. This course is your perfect opportunity to start your journey in Egypt.
Topics covered during the course:
- Greet people and introduce yourself both formally and amicably
- Pronounce the words correctly
- More than a thousand words of all categories
- Read restaurant menu
- Order food and drinks
- Easily form basic sentences
- Giving and receiving directions
- Describe the personality and physical appearance of people
- Phrases are in the past tense
- Distinguish between past tenses
- Forming questions and denial in the past
- Acquisition and refinement of translation skills
- Easily build new sentences
- Adapting to new situations, such as using public transportation or going to the doctor
- Learn to use social media and technology
- Learn to make comparisons
- Make up phrases for the future
- Create sentences in continuous times
- Learn hundreds of words needed for everyday life
- Learn new topics, such as working from home and global healthcare
- This course aims to help you master the basics of the Italian language and give you a solid foundation on which to build your skills as an Egyptian speaker.
Start your journey in Egypt with us today!
Who is this course for:
Anyone who wants to start learning Arabic with the Egyptian accent for any purpose: learning, acquaintance, studies or anything else, this course is for you.
Anyone who wants to advance quickly in their Arabic language journey in an easy, fun and fast way.
Twice, a week, three hours of lecture
– 5% of behavior during the session.
5% of attendance and tardiness
20% of practical exercises.
20% mid-cycle exam.
– 50% of the final exam for the course.
Lowest passing score (60%)
Very important note:
“In case of a failure in the course, you do not have the right to obtain a certificate from the institute, bearing in mind that if you pass the exams, you will obtain a certificate approved by the institute and the Italian embassy, and it will be ratified by the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and you can work with it outside the Arab Republic of Egypt. With our wishes for success and success for all… “