Course admission requirements:
- No experience needed.
Understand the principles of operation and processing for milling machines and the different processes that can be performed on the milling machine, in order to use the powermill program correctly and easily.
Knowledge of the various types of tools that can be used on the CNC milling machine in order to finish the product in the right way.
Being able to know from the simulation whether the machining has been performed correctly or
not, by choosing the right tool for any operation.
Topics covered during the course:
- Learn how to add a design to the program and create a block.
- Learn how to use and pick the right tools.
- Learn how to use the Curve machining and Roughing strategies.
- Learn how to use Leads , links and Stock models.
- Learn what the finishing strategies are and how to use them.
- Learn basics of Postprocessor.
- How do you get the postprocessor of any CNC milling machine?
- Practical exercises of mechanical parts, Using the numerical control milling machine (CNC).
Who is this course for:
- engineering students
- production technicians
- Workers in the field of metal forming
- Those wishing to work in the field of metal forming